Vegan Mushroom Pizza
Vegan Mushrooms Pizza
Write a review
- 200 g Violife For Pizza Original, grated
- 2x 30cm Pizza bases
- 200 g tomato sauce
- 7 – 10 mushrooms cut in slices
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 leek chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sauté mushrooms, leek and onions with a bit of olive oil in a frying pan, until soft. Season with salt and pepper and remove the pan from the heat.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Spread tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Evenly distribute a layer of grated cheese.
- Add sautéed vegetables.
- Top off with the remainder of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 7-10 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Green Monday https://greenmonday.co.za/wordpress/