Write a review
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cups unrefined cane sugar
- 1/2 cups dark brown sugar (treacle)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cups plain soy/vegan milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4)
- 1/4 cups sunflower oil
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/paste
- Turn oven on to 180°
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Whisk together milk and cider vinegar and stand for 2 min. Add rest of wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, do not overmix.
- Bake for an hour.
- Allow to cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
- TIP: Feel free to add dairy-free dark chocolate chips, walnuts and/or raisins!
- Recipe and photo by Wilma Tarr - Living a Vegan Life
Green Monday https://greenmonday.co.za/wordpress/