Write a review
- 2 Cups Gluten Powder
- 60 ml Nutritional Yeast
- 30 ml Flour
- 250 ml Liquid Stock
- 125 ml Soy Sauce
- 15 ml Tomato Sauce
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- 8 Cups Liquid Stock
- Mix all the dry ingredients well in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients well in a separate bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes until it is really elastic.
- Boil this dough in a pot containing 8 cups of liquid stock for 45 minutes.
- Remove dough from the stock and let it settle overnight in the fridge.
- Cut the seitan into thin strips.
- Serve on its own or use as a sandwich filling.
- Recipe Credit: Nikki Botha
- Photo Credit: House of Vizion
Green Monday https://greenmonday.co.za/wordpress/