- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa (toasted)
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Sky @wazoogles
- 1 Orgran "Egg" (1 tsp. Orgran No Egg mixed with 2 tbsp. water)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. flax meal
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all the pancake ingredients together in a bowl/blender.
- Heat a bit of coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add one scoop of batter to the pan and fry over medium heat until cooked.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and keep warm until all the batter is used.
- Top your pancakes with almond butter, banana, and maple syrup.
Adapted from Varisha Hutheram