Write a review
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 220g extra firm tofu
- 100g button mushrooms
- Half a red bell pepper
- Half a pineapple
- Combine the wet ingredients to form a marinade.
- Cut the pineapple and tofu into 2cm cubes, and cut the remaining vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the marinade over the veggies, pineapple and tofu and allow to marinade for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Place alternating pieces of tofu, pineapple and veggies onto the skewer and braai for 10 – 15 minutes until blackened around the edges
- Recipe from Vegilicious Favourites Cookbook
- Photo credit: Food Porn Vegan Style
- Serves 4 - 6
Green Monday https://greenmonday.co.za/wordpress/