Write a review
- 400 g Lentils
- 120 g Flour
- 15 ml Ground cumin
- 15 ml Coriander powder
- 15 ml Paprika
- 120 g Chopped onion
- 1 g Salt
- Place all ingredients except for flour in to a food processor and blend until a paste starts to form.
- Scoop the mixture in to a bowl and add flour.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined and you can form patties with the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into equally-sized balls and shape your patties.
- Fry patties in a little bit of oil until crispy and brown on both side.
- Serve on a roll with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and cheese sauce (from Mac n Cheese recipe).
Green Monday http://greenmonday.co.za/wordpress/